Session Times & Tickets
Taste of Auckland in partnership with Electrolux operates like a restaurant with a lunch and dinner service. A Taste session lasts for 4-5 hours (session dependent) to give you time to enjoy your pick of restaurant dishes, browse the artisan stalls, do some shopping, enjoy some of the many exciting features and meet some of the fabulous personalities involved. Tickets are sold for each session and are only valid for the time and date indicated on the ticket. Click here for the guide of chef demos, live bands and masterclasses that are taking place at each session.
Taste of Auckland is an all-weather event with 5,000 square meters of marquee with covered walkways and enough ground cover should it be needed. Suitable festival footwear is recommended.
|Date||Afternoon Session||Evening Session|
|Thursday 17 Nov||5.30pm – 10pm|
|Friday 18 Nov||12pm – 4pm||5.30pm – 10pm|
|Saturday 19 Nov||12pm – 4pm||5.30pm – 9.30pm|
|Sunday 20 Nov||12pm – 5pm|
Get your friends together and plan an amazing day out at New Zealand’s most loved culinary festival – select the ticket that best suits your adventure and book now.
If you’re looking to host clients, click here.
Qantas VIP Tickets – $110
Buy Qantas VIP Tickets
- Priority Entry to one session + access to the Qantas VIP Lounge
- $30 TSB Bank Crown Card (festival currency)
- Welcome drink on arrival – wine, beer or Rockpool cocktail on arrival, choose from a – Caribbean Apple, North and South or a Return Ticket ($14 each throughout the session)
- Gourmet treats from the Rockpool Grill choose from – Chermoula lamb with mint yoghurt, Ora King salmon with preserved lemon and harrissa or wood fired eggplant with roasted pumpkin and goat’s curd ($6 each throughout the session)
- ‘Fine Wine Tastings’ within the Qantas VIP Lounge from Babich, Ara, Mount Michael and Negociants (tastings of special vintages periodically throughout the session)
- Festival Glass – pick this up in the Qantas VIP Lounge
- Non-alcoholic drinks provided
- Cash bar
- Seating – Please note there is a mix of indoor and outdoor seating in the Qantas VIP Lounge – there is no allocated seating.
- Coat check
- VIP Car Parking within the venue Western Springs – access off Old Mill Road
Fancy a trip over to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival in 2017? Everyone who purchases a Qantas VIP Ticket is automatically entered into the draw to win, thanks to Qantas & Visit Victoria. This once in a lifetime prize includes flights via Qantas for two, tickets to the fabulous Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, including the World’s Longest Lunch, accommodation and much more. See here for terms & conditions
Premium Ticket – $60
Buy Premium Tickets
Including festival entry, and a $40 TSB Bank Crown Card.
Plus Chef Demonstrations, Cool Pop-up Bars, Live Music, Cupcake Decorating, Beer and Cheese talks on Brew Street with Kapiti Cheese, Recipe Ideas and meet over 100 artisans and producers many offering samples.
Rogue Society Lucky Ticket – $72
Buy Rogue Society Lucky Tickets
Includes festival entry, $30 TSB Bank Crown Card, x2 Rogue Society cocktails + a Rogue Society wide brimmed hat – uber limited!
General Admission – $25
Buy General Admission Tickets
Includes entry to New Zealand’s most loved culinary festival.
Plus Chef Demonstrations, Cool Pop-up Bars, Live Music, Cupcake Decorating, Beer and Cheese talks on Brew Street with Kapiti Cheese, Recipe Ideas plus meet over 100 artisans and producers many offering samples.
Seniors 65+ (with Gold Card) – $15
Juniors under 15 accompanied by an adult – $15
Buy Junior Tickets
Under 5s free entry.
Door sales if available will be from $35 – online ticket sales close 30 minutes prior to each session.