Get your friends together and plan an amazing day out at New Zealand’s most loved culinary festival – select the ticket that best suits your adventure and book now.
Qantas VIP Tickets – $110
Buy Qantas VIP Tickets
- Priority Entry to one session + access to the Qantas VIP Lounge
- $30 TSB Bank Crown Card (festival currency)
- Welcome drink on arrival – wine, beer or Rockpool cocktail on arrival, choose from a – Caribbean Apple, North and South or a Return Ticket ($14 each throughout the session)
- Gourmet treats from the Rockpool Grill choose from – Chermoula lamb with mint yoghurt, Ora King salmon with preserved lemon and harrissa or wood fired eggplant with roasted pumpkin and goat’s curd ($6 each throughout the session)
- ‘Fine Wine Tastings’ within the Qantas VIP Lounge from Babich, Ara, Mount Michael and Negociants (tastings of special vintages periodically throughout the session)
- Festival Glass – pick this up in the Qantas VIP Lounge
- Non-alcoholic drinks provided
- Cash bar
- Seating – Please note there is a mix of indoor and outdoor seating in the Qantas VIP Lounge – there is no allocated seating.
- Coat check
- VIP Car Parking within the venue Western Springs – access off Old Mill Road
Fancy a trip over to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival in 2017? Everyone who purchases a Qantas VIP Ticket is automatically entered into the draw to win, thanks to Qantas & Visit Victoria. This once in a lifetime prize includes flights via Qantas for two, tickets to the fabulous Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, including the World’s Longest Lunch, accommodation and much more. See here for terms & conditions
Premium Ticket – $60
Buy Premium Tickets
Including festival entry, and a $40 TSB Bank Crown Card.
Plus Chef Demonstrations, Cool Pop-up Bars, Live Music, Cupcake Decorating, Beer and Cheese talks on Brew Street with Kapiti Cheese, Recipe Ideas and meet over 100 artisans and producers many offering samples.
Rogue Society Lucky Ticket – $72
Buy Rogue Society Lucky Tickets
Includes festival entry, $30 TSB Bank Crown Card, x2 Rogue Society cocktails + a Rogue Society wide brimmed hat – uber limited!
General Admission – $25
Buy General Admission Tickets
Includes entry to New Zealand’s most loved culinary festival.
Plus Chef Demonstrations, Cool Pop-up Bars, Live Music, Cupcake Decorating, Beer and Cheese talks on Brew Street with Kapiti Cheese, Recipe Ideas plus meet over 100 artisans and producers many offering samples.
Seniors 65+ (with Gold Card) – $15
Juniors under 15 accompanied by an adult – $15
Buy Junior Tickets
Under 5s free entry.
Door sales if available will be from $35 – online ticket sales close 30 minutes prior to each session.